Reopening Listening Sessions
Economic Relief & Stabilization
The City of Portland and Prosper Portland, in partnership with local industry and culturally specific organizations, are hosting a series of online listening sessions to learn how the city can support businesses as we look toward the phased reopening. Each session is open to the public and intended for businesses in a specific industry or community. In addition to the business and industry-specific sessions, community stabilization forums will focus on geography-based businesses, residents and community needs with equity as the foundation of the conversations.
The State of Oregon and Multnomah County will define the public health requirements for reopening businesses, and the City of Portland wants to support businesses in the implementation of those requirements.
We want to hear from you! What are your questions and concerns? How can we prepare for reopening?
The listening sessions have been scheduled based on the Reopening Framework Phases defined by Governor Kate Brown. The timing of these sessions does not indicate the timing of reopening, which will be driven by the health and safety parameters determined at the state level.
There are no upcoming listening sessions at this time.
- May 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- June 1 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- June 3 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- June 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- June 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- June 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- June 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- June 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- June 23 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- July 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm