At a time when it is more important than ever to join collectively to effect culture change, Portland Means Progress offers businesses a path to meet this moment.
Double down on your racial equity commitments through Portland Means Progress, and if you have not already, formalize these commitments through our Join Us form.
Drive your business’s internal Culture Change journey forward, using the Culture Change Roadmap to guide your process. We must have inclusive workplaces internally to meaningfully drive racial equity work externally.
The goal is to connect businesses to existing programming that supports social impact, creating a pipeline for private-sector engagement in racial equity work.
The Mayor’s Council of Economic Advisors identified the initial actions of Portland Means Progress. The Project Partners are:
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce
- Business for a Better Portland
- Greater Portland Inc.
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
- NAACP Portland
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs
- The Office of Mayor Ted Wheeler – City of Portland
- Oregon Native American Chamber
- Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Oregon
- Portland Business Alliance
- Prosper Portland
- Technology Association of Oregon
- Travel Portland
- Worksystems, Inc.