- Do you need capital to grow your business?
- Are your products and services offered both in and outside of Oregon?
- Do you have a commitment to racial equity and ensuring it’s reflected in your business culture?
Prosper Portland’s new Creating Opportunity Loan program, focused on businesses in Portland that sell their services and products outside of Portland, may be the solution for you.
- Available citywide
- Amounts range from $50,000 to $250,000, with a loan term up to 10 years
- The use of funds is flexible to support the needs of your business
- The interest rate can be reduced by up to 5.00% if you successfully incorporate a racial equity strategy in your workplace.
- Available for businesses that have been turned down by a bank
- Entrepreneurs of color and women-owned businesses are encouraged to apply
To learn more about accessing this exciting new program, contact one of our loan officers:
Laura Alsenas, 503-823-3582 or email
Brook Mentire, 503-823-6899 or email