NED Leadership Group Budget Sub-Committee
Prosper Portland has established The Neighborhood Economic Development (NED) Leadership Group Budget Sub-Committee to advise and partner with Prosper Portland and the City of Portland on the annual budget process.
The broad charge of the committee is to review Prosper Portland’s General Fund and Urban Renewal Area budgets during the fiscal year budget development process.
Contact: Justin Douglas, email or 503-823-4579
About NED Leadership Group Budget Sub-Committee
Roles and Responsibilities of Members
The NED Leadership Group Budget Sub-Committee advises Prosper Portland on its annual budget process and priorities. Members are expected to:
- Attend all committee meetings and other related public activities.
- Provide regular updates at committee meetings in accordance with the shared goals, established work plans, and a standard of mutual accountability
- Review agenda and meeting information in advance of meetings and notify Prosper Portland in advance of meeting absences.
- If a designated community or business representative, keep the entity represented informed of key agenda items and decisions.
- Provide annual public budget testimony to the Prosper Portland Board of Commissioners and possibly City Council.
Brian Alfano, Unitus Community Credit Union
Matt Anderson, Beneficial State Bank
Jonath Colon, Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
Mary Edmeades, Albina Community Bank
Rey Espana, Native American Youth Family Center
Peter Finley Fry, Central Eastside Industrial Council
Damien Hall, Ball Janik
Duncan Hwang, Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon
Marion Haynes, Portland Business Alliance
Nidal Kahl, Halsey/Weidler Working Group
Jeff MacDonald, Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
Jonathan Malsin, Beam Development
Steve Messinetti, Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East
Len Michon, South Portland Neighborhood Association
Brian Newman, Campus Planning & Development, OHSU
Chris Oxley, Portland Trailblazers
James Paulson, Workforce Investment Board, Worksystems, Inc.
Cora Potter, Ride Connection
Steve Rupert, GBD Architects
Sarah Stevenson, Innovative Housing
Dan Zalkow, Portland State University