Lents Community Conversation
February 25, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You’re invited! Please join us at community discussions about the Lents Town Center Phase 2. Prosper Portland is seeking feedback from the Lents community about public benefits and priorities for redevelopment projects in Lents Town Center Phase 2.
This community discussion is an opportunity to voice your thoughts about community priorities for development in Phase 2 and to shape the public benefits that will be created by Palindrome Communities and Prosper Portland. Topics include:
- What kinds of businesses are important to you?
- What kind of public space do you imagine here?
- What kind of housing do you imagine here?
- What kind of investments in equitable development are needed?
- What types of investments are most needed?
More information is available on the project website: https://prosperportland.us/portfolio-items/lents-town-center-development/
In addition, a community-wide Open House will be held on February 11.
Questions? Contact Alison Wicks (503) 823-3949, firstname.lastname@example.org
To request translation services or child care for either date, please contact Alison Wicks at 503-823-3949 or email@example.com